Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Me


Ok, I did a layout of me over the years as you can tell. in the blue hat I am in work clothes getting ready to go to work and work the grill at a restaurant i once use to work at. that was uniform. as you tell I use leather paper and polka dot paper together but tore at the corners, and i used dew drops on the leathers paper to imatiate the dots on the other paper. for my name I used chipboard letters and used inks to color them in 2 different inks. i also used those tiles from the home depots or lowes or one of those places as my mother in law gave me them when she went there. Now here is my favorite thing to come, I used the red-liner tape from stampin up to stick the letter on the tiles as that is the only thing that will hold this to it. Yep, Celia, your fav!! LOL. Plus, red-liner tape on the back of the tiles also.takes extra time but worth to make them stick in the long run.

No comments: