Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Halloween Image Swap


Here is my card for the favorite image swap on swap-bot that karyn is holding. this stamp set is from stampin up and it is a new set for me and i had to just use it. I embossed everything on it with embossing powder. except the happy halloween. that I used ancient page ink in coal black. the embossing powders i used is from stampin up. except the black, as i forget who it is by. the glitter paper I got for my birthday while i was at my moms and it is from Best Occasions. I also used the die from sizzix which i bought from stampin up also. It is the top note die. I used 2 sizes of circles punches 1 is from stampin up and the other i bought from the flower factory in north canton when i was at moms along time ago. Lovbe to order some stampin up and do not a demo to order from well you can order from Dixie and she can set you up with stampin up products and she is great and i order from her and she is a wonderful demo and she also gives classes. here is her site.
just go here and you can order from her and I can tell you she is a great demo.

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Really nice card Monica! You have really been busy lately - all those wonderful scrapbook pages - keep up the good work! ~chris