Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

19 layouts done and posted

well i finally got all the layouts posted. so enjoy looking. in 2 weeks this is the most I ever done before. Plus I had limited supplies for scrapbooking that took with me so scrapbooking all these took some thought for me. having limited supplies and scrapping was a great thing this trip as it took me out of my box and gave me something to think about.ever like to try something take a limited amount of suplies and scrap some layouts.

1 comment:

Janine said...

WOW!! Great work Monica!! You have been busy!