Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My younger brother


HERe is my younger brother jeff who you have never seen on before. this is the first time that i have scrapped him and shown him here. so i have collaged him. wasn't he the cutest thing when he was little. he has 2 sons that look just like him also. I wanted the glitter letter to be all the same but since they wasn't oh well i said. i wasn't going to be picky here. I cut strips of the polka dot paper into thirds and taped onto here. that is my very simple layout for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been really busy....great job on scrapping and using up your supplies.
I agree cute bro...lol

Well I'm still away trip will be back home Sunday and will have more stuff to post on my blog. Thanks for visiting always.
Acelady