Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Homemade glimmer mist with pearl-ex

have you ever decided to try one of the homemade methods they are always talking about for stamping/scrapping?? I decided to try my hand at the glimmer mists you can make yourself. all I can say about it the recipe I tried really works. there was a shimmer to the envy I sprayed it on. I could not believe it,But until it dries then you can see it really good. I decided to go surfing on youtube for this and they have several over for recipes on how to make it yourself. the recipe I tried from there is as follows:

Homemade Glimmer Mist with Pearl-Ex
water(lukewarm)
glue
reinker
pearl-ex of your choice


I didn't measure anything but you get to know how much. But if you want to try this out then you need to watch on youtube. just go on over and in the search type in Homemade glimmer mist. it will bring up many for you to choose from. this recipe I gave you came from there and it works great. just for that touch of shimmer. I love it.

No comments: