Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Punch Art- Tweety Bird


here is my version of the bird. for me it looks like the runt of the litter. but you know what they say, he grows. I also found this online and just had to try my hand at it. everything here is made from stampin up punches, but you can make it with what you have. templates or other punches you have. just as long as you come near it its yours. I have punches and templates in case I don't have a punch. I trace and cut then. enjoy!!

No comments: