Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Snowman


here is a snowman I have seen on many blogs and finally I just had to try this out. for me I can make this as big or small i want and write on the back. the eyes, mouth and nose are stampin up punches. I also used white gel pen from stampin up also. the flowers on his hat are from stampin up punch that has 3 flowers on it. just punch out what flower you want to use. I made 2 of these for nigel and jadynn, my niece and nephew. enjoy!!

No comments: