Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog candy


To enter, I ask that you:1. become a follower2. leave a comment to "What is your favorite color combination?" with a link back to your blog3. post about this giveaway on your blog with a link back to my blog candy and/or4. add my blog candy to your sidebarIf you don't have a blog you can still enter, just make sure you leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can contact you if your win.I will send worldwide. This candy giveaway will run until November 15th.The blog candy includes:** 14 Sheets of assorted DP** 1 Stampin' Up stamp set "Greeting Card Kids"** 1 Stampin' Up stamp set "Punch Potourri" (hostess)** 1 Impression Obsession stamp "Marshmallow Mug"** 1 Inkadinkado stamp "Three Gifts"** 1 Innovation Stamp Creations stamp set "Be Thankful"** 2 Compostion books 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"** 1 Pkg Stick-On Sandpaper** 1 Delta Fantasy Snow** 1 StazOn ink pad - black** 1 Stampology ink pad - clear stamp** 1 Liquid Applique - white** 3 Bottles Stickles - Holly, Diamond and Xmas Red** 1 Pkg of 4 Self-Stick Notes - pastels** 5 small spools assorted 1/2" ribbon** 1 Stampin' Up Chunky Crystals** 1 Container Me & My Big Ideas assorted seed beads** 1 Pkg of 5 Teapot mat board cutouts - approx 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"** 1 Pkg of 5 House mat board cutouts - approx 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"** 10 Assorted pens** Miscellaneous ribbons, sparkles, etc.Thanks for stopping by today.
she has lots to giveaway so go on over and enter.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hey! I am first!
Good luck with your lovely blog and I hope i will win!
Here is the link:
http://elizavetta-swit.blogspot.com/