Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snow from Boxes


here is the snowman I made from boxes that is cut on my cricut machine. the snowflakes on his body are a stamp from comtion and stamped with shimmer paint from stampin up. ribbon is from dollar generaland i used the cropadile for the eyes and buttons. the mouth i drew on and the carrot by hand. the flower is a stampin up punch also and the leaf I cut by hand also.

4 comments:

Dixie Finn said...

How cute is this. Great job.

Unknown said...

It's adorable! :)

3JewelsArt said...

very cute. I love the little face :) ~Ashley~

Unknown said...

Guess What?! You won my random drawing for the cartridge :) If you will e-mail your mailing information to stayingcrafty@gmail.com I will get the cartridge out to you. I will probably not make it to the post office until the first of the month - but you will get it soon :)