Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Colorful


this is my aunt and cousin who lives in w.va. the papers I cut at 2 "and 1" and then took the fiskars corner rounder to the ends. I used buttons that was close to the colors i used on the layout. plus like they always say-its best to write in your own handwriting. mine isn't that great but I do alot of writing this way. some on the computer also.

2 comments:

Claudette said...

nice idea for a layout ....I love a lot of scraps that would do this layout justice

arubberstamper said...

Smart idea you have there. I like the design very much and the buttons are a lovely touch.