Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog candy



To enter to win the Christmas Card Cartridge leave a comment on this post, if you don't already follow my blog I would love it if you did. I will draw the lucky winner on Monday the 22nd, 2010 afternoon. You have till Saturday the 20th midnight Pacific Coast Time to enter. I will post it on my side bar as a reminder. You can get an extra entry if you post it on your side bar and come back and leave me a comment telling me you did so. Please leave me a way to contact you and good luck:) I will ship the cartridge to the lucky winner ASAP. Thank you all again!
would you like to win this?? then go over to http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com
there justy follow what she needs you to do. good luck over there.

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Monica, Thank you for posting my giveaway:) Can you please go back to my blog and enter another comment saying that you posted it on your blog. So I may count it in the drawing since I'm using Random org for it. Thank you so much:)
Hugs my friend,
Norma

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I'm a new follower Monica! And I will be sure to visit PinkBlingCragter too!

BrendaLea-SAT