Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Candy at Snoopys


The BLOG CANDY includes: a Martha Stewart circle cutter, Susan's Diamond Fold Template from Paper Pizazz, Hallmark Keepsake Peanuts Gang Christmas ornaments, Seascape Impressabilities from Spellbinders, two packages of embossing folders from Cuttlebug, a bottle of Prima Flowers, two of my very favorite Peanuts rubber stamps from Stampabilities, In Stitch'z stitching template from Bazzill, a mini Embossing/Die set from Cuttlebug, 3 Classic Stampin' Pads from Stampin' Up!, a beautiful set of clear stamps from Waltzing Mouse that are designed to fit perfectly within the Circle Nestabilities, an ink pad designed to be used with clear stamps from STAMPOLOGY,and last but not least, a Goodie Bag filled with all kinds of little treats! How's that for a celebration prize?ENTER TO WIN the contest by doing the following:1. Become a FOLLOWER of my blog.2. Leave a COMMENT on this post.3. Post about this blog candy ON YOUR BLOG with a LINK to this post (if you don't have a blog, let me know in your comment and try to tell a few people about the giveaway :D )I will use a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR to pick the WINNER on JANUARY 15th. Good luck everyone
love to win this then go over to snoopys blog and enter.

No comments: