Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Valentines Day card for the year


here is my first heart card for the year. the stamp set is by stampin up and is called merci. the pattern paper is a scrap that I had. ribbon I either bought from michaels or dollar general. cannot remember which. I used ancient page coal ink to stamp with. woodless color pencils to color the image with.I also made dash marks around the heart image.this card is for a swap i am in.

No comments: