Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hometime




here are a couple of layouts I did for my mom. these are the pictures my twin sister gave to mom. mom gave them to me to scrap for and I am getting ready to mail these back to mom. the called snowy is my twins cat. like all cats they are sleeping on their favorite thing, the couch. the title in snowy is done by the cricut. in the other one called acting silly is my twins fiance pete.the title on it is from the cricut also. I used circle punches on both and white and black gel pen. the pattern paper is from DCWV.

No comments: