Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Purple Heart


here I did this card in purple and red. the dotted paper is from DCWV, the stamp is from whispers, I used chipboard covered in red glitter, ribbon I bought from Michaels. I had this in mind when I made it.

2 comments:

arubberstamper said...

You did a good job Monica with the colors and layout of the card. It's really pretty with the glitter. Like how it sparkeles.

Unknown said...

This turned out wonderfully!