Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Owl Tulips


here is a card i made from the owl punch by stampin up. I do not have this punch but I was at my demos house and she was nice to punch some for me until I buy one of my own. I use passion pink ink from stampin up to edge the tulips. for the green stem I used the large ovel punch also by stampin up. just punch and put your punch inagain but make sure you have a bit of the corners so you can get that curve. large oval makes great flowers stems if you don't have the 2 step bird punch with the branch. the paper is by michaels and my mother in law bought this for me as she bought me 3 pads of paper. ribbon I forget where i bought this. enjoy!!





EDITED TO ADD: I got this idea about the owl tulips from valitas blog. here is her blog to see them. http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com


enjoy!!

No comments: