Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Punch Art Bunnies for Easter


here is my version of the punch art bunnies. I use pattern paper from stampin up which is retired on the blue bunny and the paisley on the pink bunny but it was a scrap that I had around here and i do not know the name of it though. the puches used all by stampin up:


1 3/4 circle-body

1/2 circle cheeks

lg and sm oval-ears and feet

standard hole punch for eyes



I used inks in not quite navy and pixie pink from stampin up. the happy easter i did on the computer and used the small and large oval punch for that as well.


happy easter evervybody!!!! enjoy!!

No comments: