Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My First Waterfall Card

here is my first waterfall card. i still have some work to make it perfect for me. I was following the directions and they did not help since i printed them off splitcoaststampers.  have to see if I can find som e easier ones to understand because i didn't use everything they said to cut. confused.  so i am seeing if you all know where i can find some easier directions for  this card. Thanks.

No comments: