Monica's Crafts



About Me

My photo
Cortland, Ohio, United States
I married for 17 years to a wonderful husband who has supported me ever since i have been going blind and deaf. He has been at my side at the start. He helps me with my colors as i do have trouble with colors so i ask him alot which colors go together.We take care of each other as it should.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tri-fold Birthday Card


here I did my first tri-fold birthday card. how i got the fold just right was with my new simply scored from stampin up. first time I was able to get this right. :) I am so happyt.  the ballons image is from unknown, and the pattern paer i used the 1 3/8 inch puinch from stampin up for the inside of the balloons.the happy birthday stamp is an unmounted stamp.the background stamp used is from stampin up also but I versmark ink on it. I am happy with this. for me it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

Sarosa said...

This is so cool, Monica!